Hangzhou EPG Co.,Ltd. , was founded in November, 1997. With its five wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Relevant Industries:
- Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand Title:
- Merchandise Identify:
- Supply Capacity:
- 50000 Set/Sets for every Day
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Amount(Bags) one – 500 501 – 1000 >1000 Est. Time(days) seven fifteen To be negotiated
On the internet Customization
|Relevant Industries||Equipment Restore Retailers,Farms|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Product Name||helical equipment|
Transport method: Free sample is obtainable after you accept the freight collect
Payment term: 30% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your company usually transports items to your nations around the world?
This issue is mainly determined by the quantity of the items. If the amount of orders is sufficient for a container, it is suggested that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the variety of orders is modest, they can be delivered by the delivery firm.
Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?
Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our buy amount is identified according to the packaging of the merchandise. For illustration, if there are thirty cases in one box, then 30 are the least expensive purchase amount.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a location, we need to have to get the entire payment just before they can be transported if it is an purchase, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the contract to indication the deal.