LZ Type Flexible Pin Bush Gear Couplings(GB/T 5015-2003)
The LZ type flexible pin coupling is made of the outer edge of the 2 half couplings and the inner edge of the outer sleeve to make a semicircular groove with the same radius, and a pin is embedded in the middle pin hole.
When working, the half-coupling of the driving shaft drives the outer sleeve through the pin, and the outer sleeve drives the driven half-coupling to rotate through the pin to transmit torque.
1. Low life-cycle costs and long service life
2. Increase productivity
3. Professional and innovative solutions
4. Reduce carbon dioxide emissions
kN.m= Norminal Torque; rpm= Allowable speed of rotation; d1.d2= Diameter of shaft hole;
Y L= Length of shaft hole; kg.m²= Rotational inertia; kg= Mass
Allowable Compensation for Elastic Pin& Bush Gear Couplings
Note: △Y= Radial; △X= Axial; △α= Angular
1. The measuring part of radial compensation is half of the maximum outer circle width of the half coupling.
2. The compensation quantity listed in the table refers to the relative offset of 2 axes caused by installation error, shock, vibration, deformation, temperature change and other factors.
The installation error must be less than the value listed in the table.
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Shaft Hole:||as Your Requirement|
|Torque:||as Your Requirement|
|Bore Diameter:||as Your Requirement|
|Speed:||as Your Requirement|
What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Pin Couplings?
Pin couplings are known for their simplicity and ease of maintenance. Regular maintenance helps ensure the longevity and optimal performance of pin couplings in various mechanical systems. Here are the key maintenance requirements for pin couplings:
- Lubrication: Most pin couplings require periodic lubrication to reduce friction between the pins and the coupling hubs. Lubrication helps prevent wear and corrosion, ensuring smooth operation.
- Inspection: Regular visual inspections are essential to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Inspecting the pins, coupling hubs, and surrounding components can help detect potential issues early on.
- Torque Check: It is crucial to periodically check and retighten the bolts or screws that secure the coupling to the shafts. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and coupling failure.
- Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is critical for the effective functioning of pin couplings. Regularly check and adjust the alignment if necessary to minimize wear and vibrations.
- Environmental Protection: In harsh environments or corrosive conditions, take measures to protect the pin coupling from contaminants or chemicals that could cause damage.
- Replacement of Worn Components: When any of the coupling components, such as pins or hubs, show signs of significant wear, they should be replaced promptly to prevent further damage.
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines and recommendations for the specific type of pin coupling used in the application. Regular maintenance not only ensures the smooth operation of the coupling but also helps prevent unexpected breakdowns and reduces the risk of costly downtime. Proper maintenance can extend the service life of pin couplings and contribute to the overall reliability of the connected equipment.
Can Pin Couplings Be Used for Both Motor-to-Shaft and Shaft-to-Shaft Connections?
Yes, pin couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various mechanical systems. The versatile design of pin couplings allows them to connect two shafts with aligned or misaligned centers, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Motor-to-Shaft Connections: In motor-driven systems, pin couplings are commonly used to connect the motor shaft to the driven shaft of the equipment. The motor can be an electric motor, combustion engine, or any other type of power source. The pin coupling efficiently transfers torque from the motor shaft to the equipment’s driven shaft, enabling power transmission and mechanical motion.
Shaft-to-Shaft Connections: Pin couplings are also well-suited for shaft-to-shaft connections, where two separate shafts need to be joined together. This could be the case when extending the length of a shaft or connecting two separate pieces of rotating equipment. The pin coupling provides a secure and flexible connection between the two shafts, allowing torque to be transmitted between them while accommodating misalignment.
It is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application when selecting a pin coupling. Factors such as the amount of misalignment, torque capacity, operating conditions, and space constraints should be taken into account to ensure the coupling can effectively and reliably connect the motor and shafts.
Overall, the versatility and performance of pin couplings make them a popular choice for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various industrial and mechanical systems.
Understanding Pin Couplings and Their Functionality
A pin coupling, also known as a shear pin coupling, is a type of mechanical coupling used to connect two rotating shafts in a mechanical system. It is designed to transmit torque while allowing for a limited amount of angular misalignment between the shafts. The primary function of a pin coupling is to protect the connected equipment from torque overload and prevent damage to the shafts and other components in case of sudden shock or overload.
How a Pin Coupling Works:
A typical pin coupling consists of two hubs, one on each shaft to be connected, and a series of pins that pass through the hubs to join them together. The pins are usually made of a softer material than the hubs, such as brass or aluminum, to act as sacrificial elements. The number and size of the pins depend on the coupling’s torque rating and the required angular misalignment capacity.
When the shafts are misaligned, the pins experience shear stress as they bend under the applied load. In normal operating conditions, the pins remain intact and allow the torque to transfer from one shaft to another. However, in the event of an overload or excessive misalignment, the pins will shear off, preventing the transmission of excessive torque and protecting the connected equipment from damage.
After shearing, the damaged pins can be easily replaced, and the coupling can be put back into service without major repairs to the equipment. This feature makes pin couplings particularly suitable for applications with varying operating conditions and environments where shock loads or sudden overloads may occur.
Advantages of Pin Couplings:
– Protection against Overload: The shear pins act as a safety feature, protecting the connected equipment from excessive torque and sudden shocks.
– Misalignment Tolerance: Pin couplings can accommodate a limited amount of angular misalignment between the shafts.
– Easy Replacement: After shearing, the damaged pins can be quickly replaced, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
– Versatility: Suitable for a wide range of applications, including pumps, compressors, and other industrial machinery.
– Cost-Effective: The sacrificial pins are cost-effective components that can be easily replaced, avoiding costly repairs to the main equipment.
– Pin couplings have lower torque capacities compared to some other coupling types, such as gear couplings or rigid couplings.
– The need to replace the shear pins after each failure may lead to frequent maintenance requirements in applications with frequent overloads or misalignments.
In summary, pin couplings offer a reliable and cost-effective solution for torque transmission and protection against overloads in various mechanical systems. Their ability to accommodate misalignment and absorb shock loads makes them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-09-08