Brass External Thread Joint Hose Coupling Fitting(AV-BF-7571)
British Fire Coupling
PVC British Fire Coupling
Fire fighting British Fire Coupling
Fire hose adapter
Fire hose fitting
Fuction: A British Fire Coupling is connector on the end of hose to connect or couple it with another hose or with a tap or hose appliance, such as irrigation sprinkler. It is usually made of steel,brass,stainless steel,aluminium or plastic.
Used for combining water band with water band ,fire hydrant ,water lance and the fire-fighting truck so that they are to supply water or foam misture for putting out fire.
|Item name||storz types of fire hose quick coupling|
|Features||Forging,Machining, electrophoretic technique|
|Main Material||Aluminum or brass|
|Main Process||Forging,Machining,surface treatment.electrophoretic technique|
|Testing||Supersonic inspection machine, Supersonic flaw detectingmachine, physics and chemical analysis.|
|Services||1.Design and manufacture forged according to the customers’ requirement|
|2.ISO9001,CCC,CNAS,GB quality control and inspection|
|3.In house & Third Parties inspection|
|4.Packing:Wooden cases or according to customers’needs|
Purpose of British Fire Coupling: Provide a way to connect and extend the hose
- Made of aluminum alloy- pyrolite.
- Male end with exposed national standard threads
- Female end recessed threads and a shank.
- Rocker lugs on M & F ends
- Hig-bee indicator is a notch that is cut into 1 of the rocker lugs.
- Where threads start- hig-bee cut
- Hig-bee cut: 45 degree cut at the beginning of the threads on both male and female coupling.
5 methods of attaching hose to Fire Coupling
- Expansion rings
- Screw-in expanders
- Tension rings
British Fire Coupling Made from 3 processes:
- Dropped force (strongest)
1.Can I visit your factory for OEM/ODM British Fire Coupling design?
Yes,you are warmly welcomed to visit our factory and discuss more and details as your wishes.
You can take fly or fast train to then we will pick you up to our factory.
1) we can make the samples according to customer’s samples or designs.
2) Our designer team can finish the samples timely, the exact sample delivery time depends on thesample’s style, usually in 15 working days.
3) For New design samples, the buyers have to pay for the relative model fee. (When your order reach a certain amount, we will return back the model fee to you
WE ACCEPT MANY RATE , SUCH AS RMB, US DOLLAY, EUR, KORAD, POUND..ETC
1) T/T, 30% T/T deposit before production, pay the balance before shipment.
2) L/C at sight (for large quantity order)
3) 100% T/T in advance, D/P
Order and Mass Production:
1) We will send PROFORMA INVOICE to you when the order is confirmed.
2) We will start to have mass production when confirm our sample and 30% T/T deposit received.
3) Quality is under the control and supervision during the production.
4) Packing information will be confirmed before the production finished, If no special requirment, using our
Quality control and inspection:
1) Will be check by QC when Material & accessories inspection up arrival
2) In line control on Each Step
3) Every 1 valve will be comprehensive review before packing
4) Sales will be spot check before shipping
5) Third Party inspection Such as CE, SABS and so on
6) Original authorization through ISO9001:2008
|Material:||Medium Carbon Steel|
|Surface Treatment:||Without Treatment|
|Raw Material:||Stainless Steel|
What Is a Coupling?
A coupling is a mechanical device that links two shafts together and transmits power. Its purpose is to join rotating equipment while permitting a small amount of misalignment or end movement. Couplings come in a variety of different types and are used in a variety of applications. They can be used in hydraulics, pneumatics, and many other industries.
Coupling is a term used to describe a relationship between different modules. When a module depends on another, it can have different types of coupling. Common coupling occurs when modules share certain overall constraints. When this type of coupling occurs, any changes to the common constraint will also affect the other modules. Common coupling has its advantages and disadvantages. It is difficult to maintain and provides less control over the modules than other types of coupling.
There are many types of coupling, including meshing tooth couplings, pin and bush couplings, and spline couplings. It is important to choose the right coupling type for your specific application to get maximum uptime and long-term reliability. Listed below are the differences between these coupling types.
Rigid couplings have no flexibility, and require good alignment of the shafts and support bearings. They are often used in applications where high torque is required, such as in push-pull machines. These couplings are also useful in applications where the shafts are firmly attached to one another.
Another type of coupling is the split muff coupling. This type is made of cast iron and has two threaded holes. The coupling halves are attached with bolts or studs.
The coupling function is an incredibly versatile mathematical tool that can be used in many different scientific domains. These applications range from physics and mathematics to biology, chemistry, cardio-respiratory physiology, climate science, and electrical engineering. The coupling function can also help to predict the transition from one state to another, as well as describing the functional contributions of subsystems in the system. In some cases, it can even be used to reveal the mechanisms that underlie the functionality of interactions.
The coupling selection process begins with considering the intended use of the coupling. The application parameters must be determined, as well as the operating conditions. For example, if the coupling is required to be used for power transmission, the design engineer should consider how easily the coupling can be installed and serviced. This step is vital because improper installation can result in a more severe misalignment than is specified. Additionally, the coupling must be inspected regularly to ensure that the design parameters remain consistent and that no detrimental factors develop.
Choosing the right coupling for your application is an important process, but it need not be difficult. To find the right coupling, you must consider the type of machine and environment, as well as the torque, rpm, and inertia of the system. By answering these questions, you will be able to select the best coupling for your specific application.
A coupling is a device that connects two rotating shafts to transfer torque and rotary motion. To achieve optimal performance, a coupling must be designed for the application requirements it serves. These requirements include service, environmental, and use parameters. Otherwise, it can prematurely fail, causing inconvenience and financial loss.
In order to prevent premature failure, couplings should be properly installed and maintained. A good practice is to refer to the specifications provided by the manufacturer. Moreover, it is important to perform periodic tests to evaluate the effectiveness of the coupling. The testing of couplings should be performed by qualified personnel.
editor by CX 2023-04-21