You can kindly find the specification details below:
HangZhou Mastery Machinery Technology Co., LTD helps manufacturers and brands fulfill their machinery parts by precision manufacturing. High precision machinery products like the shaft, worm screw, bushing, couplings, joints……Our products are used widely in electronic motors, the main shaft of the engine, the transmission shaft in the gearbox, couplers, printers, pumps, drones, and so on. They cater to different industries, including automotive, industrial, power tools, garden tools, healthcare, smart home, etc.
Mastery caters to the industrial industry by offering high-level Cardan shafts, pump shafts, and a bushing that come in different sizes ranging from diameter 3mm-50mm. Our products are specifically formulated for transmissions, robots, gearboxes, industrial fans, and drones, etc.
Mastery factory currently has more than 100 main production equipment such as CNC lathe, CNC machining center, CAM Automatic Lathe, grinding machine, hobbing machine, etc. The production capacity can be up to 5-micron mechanical tolerance accuracy, automatic wiring machine processing range covering 3mm-50mm diameter bar.
|Shaft/Motor Shaft/Drive Shaft/Gear Shaft/Pump Shaft/Worm Screw/Worm Gear/Bushing/Ring/Joint/Pin
|Coating/Ni plating/Zn plating/QPQ/Carbonization/Quenching/Black Treatment/Steaming Treatment/Nitrocarburizing/Carbonitriding
- Raw Material Quality Control: Chemical Composition Analysis, Mechanical Performance Test, ROHS, and Mechanical Dimension Check
- Production Process Quality Control: Full-size inspection for the 1st part, Critical size process inspection, SPC process monitoring
- Lab ability: CMM, OGP, XRF, Roughness meter, Profiler, Automatic optical inspector
- Quality system: ISO9001, IATF 16949, ISO14001
- Eco-Friendly: ROHS, Reach.
Packaging and Shipping:
Throughout the entire process of our supply chain management, consistent on-time delivery is vital and very important for the success of our business.
Mastery utilizes several different shipping methods that are detailed below:
For Samples/Small Q’ty: By Express Services or Air Fright.
For Formal Order: By Sea or by air according to your requirement.
- One-Stop solution from idea to product/ODM&OEM acceptable
- Individual research and sourcing/purchasing tasks
- Individual supplier management/development, on-site quality check projects
- Muti-varieties/small batch/customization/trial orders are acceptable
- Flexibility on quantity/Quick samples
- Forecast and raw material preparation in advance are negotiable
- Quick quotes and quick responses
If you are looking for a reliable machinery product partner, you can rely on Mastery. Work with us and let us help you grow your business using our customizable and affordable products.
|Plastic Bags in Carton Boxes
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Pin Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using pin couplings in rotating machinery. These considerations are essential to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the equipment and to protect personnel working in the vicinity. Here are some key safety points to consider:
- Guarding: When installing pin couplings, it is crucial to provide adequate guarding around the coupling area. This helps prevent accidental contact with the rotating coupling components, such as pins and hubs, which could cause severe injuries.
- Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of the pin coupling are vital to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced immediately to prevent coupling failure, which could lead to sudden equipment shutdown or safety hazards.
- Proper Alignment: Ensuring precise alignment of the connected shafts is crucial to the safe operation of the pin coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stresses and premature wear on the coupling components, resulting in potential failures.
- Torque and Speed Limits: Adhering to the manufacturer’s recommended torque and speed limits for the pin coupling is essential for its safe operation. Exceeding these limits can lead to overloading and failure of the coupling.
- Environmental Considerations: Take into account the operating environment when selecting a pin coupling. Extreme temperatures, corrosive atmospheres, or harsh conditions may require special materials or coatings to ensure the coupling’s integrity and prevent premature failure.
- Training and Awareness: Operators and maintenance personnel should receive proper training on the safe handling, installation, and maintenance of pin couplings. Awareness of potential hazards and safety protocols is crucial for the safe use of rotating machinery.
- Emergency Shutdown: Install emergency shutdown systems that can quickly stop the rotating machinery in case of any safety concerns or abnormal conditions.
- Compliance with Regulations: Ensure that the use of pin couplings complies with all relevant safety and industry regulations and standards.
By taking these safety considerations into account and implementing proper safety measures, the use of pin couplings in rotating machinery can be done safely and effectively, mitigating potential risks and ensuring a safe working environment for personnel.
How Does a Pin Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
A pin coupling is designed to handle different types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The unique construction of pin couplings allows them to accommodate these misalignments without compromising the efficiency and performance of the connected equipment.
1. Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are not parallel but intersect at an angle. Pin couplings can tolerate angular misalignment because of their flexible and floating pin design. The two coupling halves are connected by a series of pins, which can pivot and move within the pin holes. This flexibility allows the coupling to bend slightly, adjusting to the angle of misalignment between the shafts.
2. Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment happens when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are parallel, but they are laterally displaced from each other. Pin couplings can handle parallel misalignment to some extent due to the floating nature of the pins. The pins can move laterally within the pin holes, allowing the coupling to adapt to the offset between the shafts.
3. Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement along the axis of one shaft concerning the other. While pin couplings primarily focus on handling angular and parallel misalignment, they may offer limited axial misalignment capabilities. The floating pins provide a small degree of axial movement, but excessive axial misalignment is best avoided to prevent additional stresses on the coupling.
It is important to note that while pin couplings can accommodate some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment should be avoided to prevent premature wear and potential failure of the coupling and connected equipment. Regular inspection and maintenance can help identify and address any misalignment issues, ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of the pin coupling in power transmission applications.
Types of Pin Coupling Designs
Pin couplings, also known as shear pin couplings, come in various designs to suit different application requirements. The main types of pin coupling designs are as follows:
- 1. Single Pin Coupling: In this design, a single shear pin is used to connect the two shafts. The pin is placed in a hole that runs through both coupling halves. Under excessive torque or shock loads, the pin shears off, disconnecting the shafts and protecting the equipment from damage. Single pin couplings are commonly used in light to moderate-duty applications.
- 2. Double Pin Coupling: Double pin couplings use two shear pins that are positioned 180 degrees apart. This design provides increased torque capacity and improved balance compared to the single pin design. Double pin couplings are suitable for applications with higher torque requirements.
- 3. Triangular Pin Coupling: Triangular pin couplings use three pins arranged in a triangular pattern around the circumference of the coupling. This design offers even higher torque capacity and improved torsional stiffness. Triangular pin couplings are ideal for heavy-duty applications where higher torque and misalignment tolerance are essential.
- 4. Splined Pin Coupling: Splined pin couplings use splines instead of solid pins to transmit torque between the shafts. The splines provide a more secure connection and better torque transmission compared to solid pins. Splined pin couplings are commonly used in precision motion control applications.
- 5. Taper Pin Coupling: Taper pin couplings use tapered pins that wedge tightly into matching tapered holes in the coupling halves. This design offers excellent torque transmission and alignment capabilities. Taper pin couplings are often used in heavy machinery and power transmission systems.
Each type of pin coupling design has its advantages and limitations, and the selection depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment tolerance, and environmental conditions. It is essential to choose the right type of pin coupling to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety in the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-10-03