FCL flexible coupling is widely used,owing to its advantages:compact designing,easy installation,convenient maintenance,small size and light weight.As long as the relative displacement between shafts is kept within the specified tolerance,coupling will operate the best function and have a longer working life.
Size available from:90,100,112,125,140,160,180,200,224,250,280,315,355,400,450,560,630
FCL flexible coupling is widely used for its compact design, easy installation, convenient maintenance, small size and light weight.
1. A flexible structure that is made through combining a flange with a coupling bolt.
2. Easy to attach.
3. Easy to replace the bush by just removing the coupling bolt, which makes maintenance and preservation easy.
4. Absorbs misalignment such as eccentricity and declination, and absorbs screw vibrations to prevent noise.
5. Does not transmit the thrust load.
6. Material could be customized.
Packaging & Shipping
|Standard suitable package / Pallet or container.
Polybag inside export carton outside, blister and Tape and reel package available.
If customers have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate.
10-20working days ofter payment receipt comfirmed (based on actual quantity).
Professional goods shipping forward.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|Polishing / Phosphated
|Standard or Customized
What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Pin Couplings?
Pin couplings are known for their simplicity and ease of maintenance. Regular maintenance helps ensure the longevity and optimal performance of pin couplings in various mechanical systems. Here are the key maintenance requirements for pin couplings:
- Lubrication: Most pin couplings require periodic lubrication to reduce friction between the pins and the coupling hubs. Lubrication helps prevent wear and corrosion, ensuring smooth operation.
- Inspection: Regular visual inspections are essential to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Inspecting the pins, coupling hubs, and surrounding components can help detect potential issues early on.
- Torque Check: It is crucial to periodically check and retighten the bolts or screws that secure the coupling to the shafts. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and coupling failure.
- Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is critical for the effective functioning of pin couplings. Regularly check and adjust the alignment if necessary to minimize wear and vibrations.
- Environmental Protection: In harsh environments or corrosive conditions, take measures to protect the pin coupling from contaminants or chemicals that could cause damage.
- Replacement of Worn Components: When any of the coupling components, such as pins or hubs, show signs of significant wear, they should be replaced promptly to prevent further damage.
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines and recommendations for the specific type of pin coupling used in the application. Regular maintenance not only ensures the smooth operation of the coupling but also helps prevent unexpected breakdowns and reduces the risk of costly downtime. Proper maintenance can extend the service life of pin couplings and contribute to the overall reliability of the connected equipment.
Role of Pin Coupling in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs
A pin coupling plays a crucial role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in various mechanical systems and power transmission applications. Its design and features contribute to improved reliability and ease of maintenance, resulting in enhanced operational efficiency and cost savings. Here’s how pin couplings achieve these benefits:
1. Shock Absorption: Pin couplings are known for their ability to absorb and dampen shocks and vibrations generated during operation. By cushioning the impact of sudden loads or torque spikes, they protect the connected equipment from potential damage, reducing the frequency of unexpected breakdowns and downtime.
2. Misalignment Tolerance: Pin couplings can tolerate a certain degree of misalignment between shafts, such as angular and parallel misalignment. This flexibility allows for easier installation and alignment of equipment, saving time and effort during setup and reducing the need for precise alignment procedures.
3. Low Maintenance: Pin couplings are designed with simplicity in mind, often consisting of only two coupling halves connected by pins. This straightforward construction means fewer components that can wear out or require regular maintenance. Additionally, the flexibility of the pins helps reduce wear on the coupling and connected equipment, leading to longer maintenance intervals.
4. Easy Replacement: In the event of a failure or wear, pin couplings are relatively easy to replace compared to some other coupling types. The simplicity of their design allows for quick disassembly and reassembly, minimizing downtime during maintenance or replacement procedures.
5. Cost-Effective: The combination of low maintenance requirements and reduced downtime translates into cost savings for businesses. With fewer unexpected breakdowns and lower maintenance expenses, the overall cost of ownership for systems employing pin couplings can be more economical.
6. Reliability: Pin couplings are known for their reliability and durability. When properly selected and installed, they can provide long service life without frequent replacements, contributing to stable and consistent system performance.
By minimizing downtime, maintenance efforts, and associated costs, pin couplings are a preferred choice in various industrial applications. However, it is crucial to ensure that the pin coupling is correctly sized and installed, and regular inspections and maintenance are conducted to maximize its benefits and prevent premature failure.
Types of Pin Coupling Designs
Pin couplings, also known as shear pin couplings, come in various designs to suit different application requirements. The main types of pin coupling designs are as follows:
- 1. Single Pin Coupling: In this design, a single shear pin is used to connect the two shafts. The pin is placed in a hole that runs through both coupling halves. Under excessive torque or shock loads, the pin shears off, disconnecting the shafts and protecting the equipment from damage. Single pin couplings are commonly used in light to moderate-duty applications.
- 2. Double Pin Coupling: Double pin couplings use two shear pins that are positioned 180 degrees apart. This design provides increased torque capacity and improved balance compared to the single pin design. Double pin couplings are suitable for applications with higher torque requirements.
- 3. Triangular Pin Coupling: Triangular pin couplings use three pins arranged in a triangular pattern around the circumference of the coupling. This design offers even higher torque capacity and improved torsional stiffness. Triangular pin couplings are ideal for heavy-duty applications where higher torque and misalignment tolerance are essential.
- 4. Splined Pin Coupling: Splined pin couplings use splines instead of solid pins to transmit torque between the shafts. The splines provide a more secure connection and better torque transmission compared to solid pins. Splined pin couplings are commonly used in precision motion control applications.
- 5. Taper Pin Coupling: Taper pin couplings use tapered pins that wedge tightly into matching tapered holes in the coupling halves. This design offers excellent torque transmission and alignment capabilities. Taper pin couplings are often used in heavy machinery and power transmission systems.
Each type of pin coupling design has its advantages and limitations, and the selection depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment tolerance, and environmental conditions. It is essential to choose the right type of pin coupling to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety in the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-11-30