Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
For all applications requiring a reliable transmission of torque under harsh operating conditions. Original from Flender Germany
RUPEX couplings are used as flexible compensating couplings in all applications requiring a reliable transmission of torque under harsh operating conditions.
The conical seats of the buffer pins facilitate mounting and guarantee maintenance-free operation. The optimized shape of the barrelled buffers allows simple plug-in assembly and low circumferential backlash.
Many type variants are offered, e. g. with brake disk, axial play limiting device, or brake motor couplings.
RUPEX couplings are used in general mechanical engineering both as high-speed couplings and for high torques, e. g. in
- Screw pumps
- Cement processing machines
- Flexible fail-safe pin and bush coupling for medium up to high torques
- Compact design; low weights and mass moments of inertia
- Independent of direction of rotation (suitable for reversing operation)
- Suitable for plug-in assembly (blind assembly, bell housing installation)
- Torque range of the standard series between 200 Nm and 1,300,000 Nm
- Can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres; certified acc. to 94/9/EC (ATEX 95)