High China quality 5th gear and reverse gear for MTZ tractor parts 50-1701218 – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

High  China quality 5th gear and reverse gear for MTZ tractor parts 50-1701218 - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For far more info.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

The EP Line PTO generate shafts are recognizable simply because of the EP Line patented coupling system and the flexible cone. The PTO generate shafts are distinguished by way of user-friendliness, compactness and attractive style.Launched in the year 1997, we “EPG” are a dependable and famous Manufacturer of a broad range of Thresher Machine, Thresher Gearbox and Chaff Cutters. We are a Proprietor company, which is found in HangZhou. We provide these items in assorted specifications to attain the total fulfillment of the customers. Further, our strong logistic help tends to make confident that these merchandise are sent within the promised time-frame. Underneath the supervision of “Mr.Shen” (Proprietor), we have acquired massive clientele in our nation.Advanced thermo remedy products, such as community warmth therapy oven, multi-use thermo remedy oven, and many others. EPG major generation is of farming 15-500 horsepower tractor supporting machinery, mechanical cultivation, harvesting equipment and components.

Overview

Rapid Details

Relevant Industries:

Production Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand name Title:

OEM

Solution Title:

5th gear and reverse gear

Coloration:

Silvery

Substance:

20CrMnTi

Size:

17*seventeen*five.5cm

bodyweight:

three.8kg

Technics:

Shot blasting

Application:

Tractor MTZ

Sample:

Totally free

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

OEM:

fifty-1701218

Provide Capacity

Supply Ability:
50000 Established/Sets for every Working day

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Specifics
4pc
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Guide Time
:
Amount(Bags) 1 – five hundred 501 – one thousand >1000
Est. Time(days) 7 fifteen To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

Applicable Industries Machinery Fix Retailers,Farms
Use Tractors
Spot of Origin China
China ZHEJIANG
Manufacturer Identify Paruc
Solution Title fifth gear and reverse equipment
Coloration Silvery
Content 20CrMnTi
Size 17*17*five.5cm
fat 3.8kg
Technics Shot   blasting
Software Tractor MTZ
Sample Totally free
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM fifty-1701218

 

 

Transport method: Free sample is offered after you settle for the freight acquire

Payment phrase: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization generally transports goods to your nations around the world?

This problem is mainly identified by the amount of the products. If the variety of orders is enough for a container, it is advisable that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the variety of orders is little, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery firm.

Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our order quantity is established in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For illustration, if there are thirty circumstances in one box, then thirty are the least expensive get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a spot, we want to acquire the entire payment prior to they can be delivered if it is an get, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the deal to indicator the agreement.

 

EPG – 1 of the greatest transmission factory in China, main merchandise: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary gear push, helical,screw, beve gears and spare elements and agricultural elements manunfacuter in China /For much more data.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

High  China quality 5th gear and reverse gear for MTZ tractor parts 50-1701218 - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory